Zenostar can be used to make both extremely economical monolithic crown and bridge restorations and esthetic frameworks for individualized ceramic veneering.
Fast and easy to reproduce the 16 + 4 tooth shades from just four basic shades: Zenostar pure, light, medium and intense.
Up to 64 %* more light transmission and a gentle, minimally invasive preparation with less loss of tooth substance and a minimum wall thickness of as little as 0.4 mm enable impressive natural esthetics to be achieved when making full-contour restorations.
Optimized production processes increase the flexural strength by 40 %* to up to 1400 MPa.
A 5-year mastication study has shown that abrasion is similar to that of natural dentine.
* indicates the development of Wieland Blanks from 2005 to today
If you would like more information on the ZenoStar material please click here!
- Panavia SA Cement (Kuraray)
- Rely-x Unicem Automix 2 (3M ESPE)
- Max Cem Elite (Kerr)
Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
- Fugi Cem Automix (GC America)
- Rely-x Luting Plus (3M ESPE)
- Nexus RMGI (Kerr)
- Anterior & Posterior Crowns or Bridges
- Screw-Retained Crowns or Bridges
- Crowns or Bridges over Custom Abutments
- Inlays & Onlays
- Inlay Bridges and Maryland Bridges
- D2740 Crown
- D6245 Pontic for a bridge
- D6740 Abutment for a bridge
In Lab Working Time