Zirlux full contour Zirconia provides dentists with an alternative to a traditional PFM that exceeds both clinical and patient demand for superior aesthetics, strength and function. Even the most challenging cases can be fabricated using state of the art CAD/CAM technology.
Zirlux can be prescribed for copings, crowns, bridges including long span bridges, inlays and onlays.
- High strength: ≥1100 MPa flexural strength
- Conservative preparations: 0.5 mm minimum thickness
- High Translucency: Increases aesthetics
- Biocompatible: Medical-grade zirconia
- Easily polished: Provides low enamel wear
If you would like more information on the Zirlux material please click here!
- RelyX Luting Cement (3M ESPE)
- GC Fuji Plus (GC America)
- RelyX Unicem (3M ESPE)
- Panavia F2.0 (Kuraray)
- Anterior & Posterior Crowns or Bridges
- Screw-Retained Crowns or Bridges
- Crowns or Bridges over Custom Abutments
- Inlays & Onlays
- Inlay Bridges and Maryland Bridges
- D2740 Crown
- D6245 Pontic for a bridge
- D6740 Abutment for a bridge
In Lab Working Time